Nurse Clackler is on campus for 20 hours per week to treat minor illness and injury with no cost to students. Students can also quickly get referrals to local health care professionals.
On Campus Health Center Resources
- Common medications available (over the counter medications for colds, upset stomachs, and minor pain as well as hand sanitizer).
- No appointment necessary
- Can make appropriate referrals to the Transylvania County Department of Public Health or other appropriate medical facilities
On Campus Hours, Location, and Contact Information
- The Health Center is located on the first floor of Stamey Wellness Center
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Your Nurse: Pat Clackler | Email: email@example.com |
- Office Phone: (828) 884-8242
- Cell Phone: (828) 318-2425
Off Campus Urgent Care Information
- The closest Mercy Urgent Care location is approximately 0.5 mile from the College and located at at 22 Trust Lane
- Click below for more information about Mercy Urgent Care, including hours, address, contact information, services provided, etc.: Mercy Urgent Care
*For crisis or emergency situations after hours or on weekends, please contact Campus Security, Residence Life Staff, or 911.