Our students' health is vital to their success at Brevard. In partnership with Mercy Urgent Care, we employ a nurse on campus for 20 hours per week to assist students and help prevent illness. Students can also get referrals to local health care professionals as quickly as possible.
On Campus Health Center Resources
- Common medications available
- No appointment necessary
- Can make appropriate referrals to the Transylvania County Department of Public Health or other appropriate medical facilities
On Campus Hours, Location, and Contact Information (2018-2019 Academic Year)
- The Health Center is located on the first floor of Stamey Wellness Center
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Your Nurse: Pat Clackler | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (828) 884-8242
Off Campus Urgent Care Information
- The closest Mercy Urgent Care location is approximately 0.5 mile from the College and located at at 22 Trust Lane
- Click below for more information about Mercy Urgent Care, including hours, address, contact information, services provided, etc.: Mercy Urgent Care
*For crisis or emergency situations after hours or on weekends, please contact Campus Security, Residence Life Staff, or 911.