Brevard College does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran’s status and prohibits such discrimination by its students, faculty, and staff. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in college programs and in use of facilities without such discrimination. The College also complies with all applicable federal and North Carolina statutes and regulations prohibiting unlawful discrimination. All members of the student body, faculty, and staff are expected to assist in making this policy valid in fact.
Annual Disclosure of Consumer Information
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) requires that post-secondary institutions participating in federal student aid programs make certain disclosures to enrolled and prospective students, parents, employees, and the public. The following information is disclosed to you in compliance with federal law. For additional information, including to request a paper copy of any materials, please call or e-mail the appropriate office or visit the indicated web pages below.
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Additional Information
For additional information please contact one of the following:
- Financial assistance: David Volrath, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 828.641.0573
- Institutional information: Michael Cohen, Director of Institutional Effectiveness, at email@example.com, or call 828.641.0269
- Graduation and completion rates: Michael Cohen, Director of Institutional Effectiveness, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 828.641.0269
- Security policies and crime statistics: Stan Jacobsen, Director of Campus Safety, at email@example.com, or call 828.641.0554
General Institutional Information
Student Financial Assistance
For additional information on student financial assistance, visit Admissions & Aid, Apply for Scholarships & Aid, and BC Catalog, Financial Aid, pages 21-31
Health and Safety
- Privacy of Student Records--Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
Equity in Athletics Disclosure