The 2021 Brevard College Commencement is scheduled for Saturday, May 8th at Ives-Lemel Family Field, rain or shine.
Senior Pinning is a longstanding tradition that allows participating Senior students to have a person of their choosing pin them with a BC pin. The Senior Pinning event is scheduled for Friday, May 7th at the Porter Center Amphitheatre.
This year, students can invite two people to join them in the ceremony, one Pinner and one Guest.
There will be two separate Pinning Ceremonies (groups will coincide with Commencement groups #1 and #2 - see below for group details).
- Pinning Ceremony 1 will begin at 5:30 pm
- Pinning Ceremony 2 will begin at 6:30 pm
To help ensure the health and safety of attendees, Graduates will be split into two ceremonies for Commencement. Additionally, all diplomas will be mailed. Graduates should ensure that the Registrar’s Office has their correct mailing information on file.
- Commencement Ceremony #1 will begin at 8 a.m. (Active Thunderstorm Reschedule Time 4 p.m.)
- Wilderness Leadership & Experiential Education
- Business & Organizational Leadership
- Criminal Justice
- Commencement Ceremony #2 will begin at 12 p.m. (Active Thunderstorm Reschedule Time 7 p.m.)
- Art, Music & Theatre
- Integrated Studies
- Philosophy & Religion
- Environmental Studies
- Exercise Science
- Health Science
- 2019-2020 Graduates who would like to walk.
Graduates will be allowed four guests (this includes children of any age). Tickets and parking passes to enter the stadium for each ceremony will be distributed the first week of May to each graduate. Guests will need a parking pass to enter campus and tickets in order to receive their wristband which will allow admission to the seating for the ceremony.
The ceremonies will be live-streamed at Facebook.com/BrevardCollegeNews and replays will be available for viewing on Brevard College’s YouTube and Facebook platforms.