Required Forms

If you are looking for the required Work-Study forms you have come to the correct place!  Questions regarding forms can be directed to Kendall Brackin at  

All documents will need to be turned prior to a student starting the work-study program. 

New work-study students: All forms below may be submitted to payroll starting June 1 here

For payroll purposes you will need a picture ID and a copy of one of the following: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, or Passport. A complete list of acceptable documents can be found at:

International work-study students: please be sure to follow the instructions provided from the link below and print out a copy after submission, this is in addition to all the forms listed below as well. This is a required document to determine your eligibility to be in the Work Study Program.

Returning work-study students: Submit the Work-Study Pay Agreement and Confidentiality Agreement each year via email